Tuesday, July 5, 2022

 


I totally enjoyed this outstanding audiobook. This was my first Kiersten Modglin book to read/listen to. Who doesn't love a good dinner invitation with the new neighbors where the deceitfulness, secrets, and riddles all come to a dubiousness and fictional ending? Six friends can't help but question who has moved in next door especially with the extensive security and walls they built. It's all the talk in the cove of close friends. What would you do if you were locked inside your neighbors house and had to play a game full of riddles to escape? Everyone seems to have secrets that must be revealed. I enjoyed the multiple narrators and loved listening to it on double speed. It was a fast paced book full of madness and deranged escape room vibes. The suspense builds and is certainly a fictional ending but that's why I enjoy fictional reading to escape the real world! I can't wait to read/listen to more books from Kiersten Modglin.

Thank you Dreamscape Media and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and give a honest review of this new to me author.

No comments:

Post a Comment