Monday, July 4, 2022


You think once you say "I Do" you know the one you sleep next to, but do you? Ali and Matthew are in an accident when coming home from a celebration. Ali doesn't remember much from the night but is struggling to heal and discover what happened that night. She is certainly grief stricken and feels as though Matthew is possibly still alive. Ali was once a take charge girl, a leader and now she can barely get out of bed. I loved the prologue and even enjoyed the first part of the book. However, there were too many things that were repeated and too many details. I want a thriller to have room for me to let my mind wonder or speculate a little. The build up was slow and needed more things to happen or progress more. I did like some of the twists at the end! I would have preferred there to not be so many swear words. Over all it was a quick read.


Thank you Avon Books and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and give an honest review of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment